Saturday 14 November 2015

Fancy a Cup o' Coffee?



I hadn't been to Lush in far to long so I decided to treat myself and get a few things, I didn't get too much this time (very unlike me!). One thing I did get was the Cup o' Coffee facemask, I absolutely love Lush facemasks. I don't know what it is but they seem to do much more for my skin than any other brand I've tried. I also have quite sensitive skin and Lush masks generally contain natural ingredients so its perfect for me!

 
I decided to try a new one this time (living life on the edge as always). Cup o' Coffee is an exfoliating mask ad exfoliates your skin using ground up coffee beans. I will say these are quite rough on your skin but they really work. Because its not a gentle exfoliation I have been using this twice a week and I'm finding that I don't really need to exfoliate anymore during the week.

You've probably guessed what this mask smells like from the name, if like me you love the smell of coffee you'll like this but it is very strong. So if coffee isn't your...cup of tea...you'll probably not want to sit with this under your nose for 15 minutes.

This is a great mask though and it leaves my skin looking a lot brighter and so so smooth! I will definitely be purchasing this again.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Great review! I can't believe I've never tried this mask, I've heard so many great things about it! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its probably the best one I've tried so far! :)

      Delete