Friday 15 January 2016

A new goal every month

This month I've given up takeaways, that might not sound like a big deal to some of you, giving up takeaways for 4 weeks but to a Pizza Hut addict like me, its hard! Just typing the word pizza makes my mouth water. I decided to give it up because in December I ate...excessively. This includes lots and lots of takeaways, I don't think I touched anything remotely healthy. It has actually been a bit easier than expected, I think this is partly because its January and I cant actually afford to indulge in my usual takeaways. Also after a December full of bad food I'm frankly sick of looking at junk food, not something I thought I'd ever say! 

So after making it halfway through this month without caving in (don't speak to soon, there's still a way to go!) I've decided I want to try and do something every month. Maybe by the end of the year I'll be able to give up chocolate for a month...HAHA! 

Most of the things I do are just habit and I figure that if I can go a month without something then I can probably live without it. Some of these goals I think I'll stick to and some I will probably drop as soon as the month ends! But lets see how it goes, I'll do a post at the end of this month when I've decided on Februarys goal, I already have an idea of what I'm going to do...
Hows everyone else's new years goals going?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment