Wednesday 30 December 2015

Lush Snowfairy Shower gel!

In one of the lovely lush gift boxes I received this year for Christmas was the Lush Snowfairy shower gel. It's sparkly and pink...need I say more! It's from the Lush Christmas range and as far as I know it's not available to buy any other time of the year, which makes sense as its a Christmas shower gel! 


This one contains Carrageenan Extract, which after a look on the lush site I discovered is used as a moisturiser. Sounds good to me! 

The best thing by far about this though, is the smell! It's candy floss scented but the smell kind of reminds me of something else, I just can't quite pin it down! I've been sat for a good few minutes before writing this post trying to figure out just what it is but I can't get it! 
Although I find the smell doesn't really linger around on your skin for long after you've been in the shower it is still amazing and fills my bathroom with a sweet scent. If someone put it in a candle, I would buy it.

I will definitely be purchasing this come Christmas time next year! What's your favourite Lush shower gel? 

Xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment