Sunday 20 December 2015

It's nearly Christmas!

Earlier this week my laptop decided to give up on me, I knew it was on its way out but I was hoping it would hold on for a bit longer! So that means I'm having to blog on my phone until I can sort out getting a new one, ugh! So apologies if this post looks awful...there's only so much you can do from and iPhone! 

On the bright side it's Christmas next week! (Hopefully I'll be able to get a deal on a new laptop in the new year sales ;)) I know it's such a cliche thing to say but it has come around so fast! As expected I haven't done all my Christmas shopping yet and I don't actually plan to do any now until Christmas Eve. I understand that sentence might make the more organised Christmas shopper start to panick but I love to just get it all done in one go and shopping on Christmas Eve when all the decorations are up is great!

 Not going to lie, one of the things I'm looking forward to most, is the week and a half off I'm having from work. It's been so busy the past couple of weeks and I really cannot wait to kick back and enjoy Christmas! I've only got another 3 days left to work, not that I'm counting or anything...then I'm off till the 4th January!

I was also hoping to get some blogging done then and maybe have a look at my blogs layout and tweak a thing or two. Thanks to my lack of laptop it looks like I won't be able to get much of that done now! 

Has anyone else left their Christmas shopping to the last minute like me? I can't be the only one who's this unorganised! I'll leave you with a few snaps of my Christmas tree :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment