Tuesday 8 December 2015

Cosy December!

I am always one for cosy nights in and they're even better in the colder months. Especially with all this wind and I've been having over here lately! Saying that though it does seem unusually warm for December...not sure if warm is the right word but by now its usually freezing! Not that I'm complaining!

One of my favourite things about this time of year (besides the food) are the Christmas films. My favourite at the minute is the Polar Express, but I haven't actually had a chance to watch it yet this year. I am definitely in need of a Christmas film night! I've recently re watched The Santa Clause, this was my absolute favourite Christmas film when I was younger!
I also love Christmas specials of my favourite TV series, one I watch every single year is the Gavin and Stacey Christmas Special. I'm watching it right now actually! I watch it every year and I still love it.

Of course you need the right attire for a cosy Christmas night in! I got these reindeer slipper socks from Matalan. They are lush! The inside is line with fur (faux of course) and it is so so warm and cosy. One of my Rudolph's has lost his nose though and the other is only just hanging on so it looks like I'll have to get the sewing kit out!

I started drinking green tea a while ago and apart from all the other benefits its also great at warming you up! I love to try new flavours as well, I recently got a strawberry and vanilla tea and its lovely! I've got about 6 different flavours on the go at the minute, another of my favourites is salted caramel. What's your favourite? I'd love to try some more suggestions!



No comments:

Post a Comment