Sunday 26 April 2015

Bootea Teatox

So I am going to start the Bootea Teatox! I'm not usually one for being healthy, I like my pizza, but I thought I would give this ago. Basically the teatox performs an intensive cleanse of your digestive system, this helps you to lose weight. Of course for the best results you will need to change your diet if its not that great already and exercise regularly. You can chose between the 14 and 28 day teaox, I chose the 14. For £20 you get 14 day time cleanse and 7 night time cleanse tea bags, you drink one in the morning everyday and then the night time cleanse every other night. The day time tea contains caffeine and other good stuff to keep you energized and freshhhhh. The night time tea doesn't contain caffeine, for obvious reasons and also induces a laxative effect (sounds scary). This is to basically cleanse and detox your body. I've never really been a tea drinker or hot drink drinker so i'm not sure how much i'll like the taste, I wanted to try this though as its a more natural way to detox. Looking forward to getting started! Heres the link to find out more- bootea.com

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment