Monday 6 April 2015

Barry M!

Well it seems like spring is finally here! Of course this meant I had to buy more nail polish! I got some Barry M nail polish for Christmas and decided to get a few more 'springy' colours to add to the collection. I got mine from Amazon, it was a little bit cheaper than getting it from The Barry M website, I managed to get these 4 for £3 each, they're usually around £4 so not a huge discount but better than nowt! I picked colours from the gelly collection, they're supposed to be extra shiny and appear to be more like gel nails, I think it looks pretty good! 
The colour I used first (prickly peach) pictured below took a few coats but well worth it, now let's see how long they last! I have also purchased some nails stickers/decals so excited to try these out with the new colours when they arrive! 



No comments:

Post a Comment